|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
Recorded at AIHce 2016
Session Moderator: J. Rice, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT
Organizations struggle implementing the myriad of requirements and guidance that pertain to the management of hazardous drugs. Presenters will take attendees on a journey of the life cycle of a hazardous drug to provide compliance and operational insights on the management of hazardous drug programs. Information will go from the conception and setting of occupational exposure limits for pharmaceuticals to delving into how and why a pharmaceutical makes the NIOSH hazardous drug list and exploring the implications of USP <800> and waste management.
• Hazardous Drugs Make Medicines
M. Stone, Biogen, Research Triangle Park, NC.
• Development of the NIOSH List of Hazardous Drugs
T. Connor, CDC/NIOSH, Cincinnati, OH.
• Hazardous or Not? The Industrial Hygiene Dilemma
A. Scott, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA.
• Update on Engineering Controls for Compliance with USP Chapter
J. Wagner, Controlled Environment Consulting, Hellertown, PA.
• Is It a Hazardous Drug, a Hazardous Waste, or Both?
C. Smith, WMSS PharmEcology Services, Milwaukee, WI.
• Operational Impacts of Adhering to NIOSH and USP 800 Standards
C. Bennett, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno, CA.
|Stock #: AOD16_RT223
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888