|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
|We believe that worker health and safety is a fundamental human right, and that’s why we tirelessly work to promote and advance the occupational health and safety profession and those who practice it.|
Recorded at AIHce 2016
Session Moderator: R. Niemeier, CDC/NIOSH
Occupational health professionals are consistently challenged to answer questions regarding workers’ exposures to complex conditions and hazards. This roundtable highlights how cumulative risk assessment (CRA) approaches can assist IH’s in making better informed decisions aimed at increasing our ability to protect workers’ safety and health. Specific topics include: 1) current state of CRA; 2) how to conduct a CRA; 3) identifying challenges; 4) practical applications; and 5) research efforts.
• The Promise of Cumulative Risk Assessment
F. Boelter, RHP Risk Management Inc., Boise, ID.
• Drivers for Cumulative Risk Assessment: What Are They and Why Are They Important to Occupational Hygiene Now?
T. Lentz, CDC/NIOSH, Cincinnati, OH.
• Approaching Problem Formulation for Cumulative Risk Assessment in Occupational Settings
M. Fox, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD.
• Cumulative Risk Assessment Challenges and Data Needs
P. Williams, E Risk Sciences, LLP, Boulder, CO.
• Practical Application of the Principles of Cumulative Risk Assessment in the Practice of Occupational Risk Analysis
A. Maier, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH.
• Building the Foundation for Occupationally-Based Cumulative Risk Assessments
S. Dotson, CDC/NIOSH, Cincinnati, OH.
|Stock #: AOD16_RT222
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888