|About AIHA | Contact Us | Find a Consultant | CareerAdvantage | MEMBER CENTER|
|DISCOVER IH||MEMBERSHIP||EDUCATION||EVENTS||RESOURCES||TOPICS||GOVERNMENT||GET INVOLVED|
Recorded at AIHce 2016
Session Moderator: S. VanEtten, Chemistry, Rutgers, Mullica Hill, NJ.
• Evaluation of Sampling Bias During VOC Exposures Involving Peaks Using Capillary Flow Controllers Coupled with Evacuated Canisters
R. LeBouf, CDC/NIOSH, Morgantown, WV.
• Determinations of Bisphenol A and Bisphenol A Analogues by Solid-Phase Microextraction with On-Fiber Derivatizations
F. Hsu and S. Tsai, Environmental Health, Taipei, Taiwan.
• A Review of PCB Analytical Methods for Industrial Hygiene Sampling and Recommended Practices
W. Mills, Engineering Technology, Northern Illinois University, Sycamore, IL.
• Sampling and Analysis of Airborne Hazardous Chemicals in Bakeries in Taiwan
P. Chang and S. Tsai, Department of Public Health & Institute of Environmental Health, College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Taipei City, Taiwan; P. Hung, Institute of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health, Ministry of Labor, Executive Yuan, Taipei City, Taiwan.
• Development of a Pre—Filter for Thermal Desorption Tubes
C. Chang, K. Yang, C. Lin, S. Huang, N. Yu, and C. Chen, Department of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan; Y. Kuo, Chung-hwa University of Medical Technology, Tainan, Taiwan; C. Chen, Institute of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health, Ministry of Labor, New Taipei City, Taiwan.
• IOM Inhalable and Respirable Sampling Compared to Conventional Total and Respirable Sampling for Assessing Welders Exposure to Manganese
F. Akbar-Khanzadeh, M. Shomody, S. Milz, A. Ames, and M. Valigosky, UT HSC College of Medicine, Toledo, OH.
• Treated and Untreated Rock Dusts: Silica Content and Physical Characterization
J. Soo, T. Lee, W. Chisholm, D. Farcas, D. Schwegler-Berry, and M. Harper, CDC/NIOSH/HELD/EAB, Morgantown, WV.
• Vermiculite Containing Asbestos & Zonolite Insulation
D. Ewert, Occupational Health Services, RJ Lee Group, Monroeville, PA.
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD16_PO127
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
AIHA® | 3141 Fairview Park Dr, Suite 777 | Falls Church, VA 22042 | phone +1 703-849-8888 | fax +1 703-207-3561
Copyright American Industrial Hygiene Association