|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
Recorded at AIHce 2016
Session Moderator: E. Sobek, Assured Bio Labs, LLC, Oak Ridge, TN.
• Mold Remediation & Certification Laws in the United States: A Look at Where We Are & What We Need
E. Geltman and A. Hess, Hunter College, CUNY School of Public Health, New York, NY.
• What Do Those Spore Trap Categories Mean?
H. Burge, EMLab PK, San Bruno, CA.
• Airborne Endotoxin and Asthma and Allergy in Elementary School Age Children: A Case-Control Study
Y. Yen, Public Health, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
• IgE Antibodies to Fungi Among Asthmatic Children Living in Homes Damaged by Hurricane Sandy in New York City
A. Divjan, L. Acosta, and M. Perzanowski, Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY; M. Little, C. D’Andrea, and N. Clark, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, New York, NY; E. Sobek, Assured Bio Labs, LLC, Oak Ridge, TN; N. Soffer, Intralytix, Baltimore, MD; B. Green, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Branch, Health Effects Laboratory Division, CDC/NIOSH, Morgantown, WV.
• Aspergillus Section Petersonii Sect. Nov. Encompassing Indoor and Soil-borne Species with Predominant Tropical Distribution
Z. Jurjevic, Microbiology, EMSL Analytical, Inc., Cinnaminson, NJ; A. Kubátová, Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic; M. Kolarík, Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic; V. Hubka, Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic.
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD16_PO114
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888