|About AIHA | Contact Us | Find a Consultant | CareerAdvantage | MEMBER CENTER|
|DISCOVER IH||MEMBERSHIP||EDUCATION||EVENTS||RESOURCES||TOPICS||GOVERNMENT||GET INVOLVED|
Recorded at AIHce 2016
Session Moderator: M. Nonnenmann, Occupational and Environmental Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.
• Exposure of Residential Occupants to In-Home Sewage
H. Burge, EMLab PK, San Bruno, CA.
• Airborne Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Profiles in a Hospital with a Nosocomial TB Outbreak
S. Luo, Public Health, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
• Inspection of Building Water Systems for Legionella Control
L. Nguyen Weekes, InAIR Environmental Ltd., Ottawa, ON, Canada
• 2015 Bronx Legionellosis Outbreak: A Consultant’s Perspective
C. Cooper, Air Quality Science, VERTEX Companies, Kingston, NY; M. Zouak, Airtek Environmental Corp, Long Island City, NY.
• Survey for Exposure to Human Pathogens from Pigeon Droppings in a Petroleum Refinery
P. Owens, Shell Oil Company, Martinez, CA.
• A Count-Based Method for Improved Quality Control Acceptance Limits of EMLAP Air Direct Fields of Testing  M. Saleh, Sporometrics, Toronto, ON, Canada
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD16_PO101
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
AIHA® | 3141 Fairview Park Dr, Suite 777 | Falls Church, VA 22042 | phone +1 703-849-8888 | fax +1 703-207-3561
Copyright American Industrial Hygiene Association