|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
|We believe that worker safety is a fundamental human right, and that’s why we tirelessly work to promote and advance the occupational health and safety profession and those who practice it.|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
• Personal Protective Equipment Compliance Challenges of Agriculture Retail Facilities with Permanent Storage of Anhydrous Ammonia
A. Kayne, Crop Production Services
• Durability of Protective Gloves Against Single-walled Carbon Nanotube and Nano-size Titanium Dioxide
P. Jaques, R. Weible, URS Corporation; L. Portnoff, P. Gao, NIOSH
• Surface Area as a Method for the Determination of Glove Degradation
K. Steele, T. Pelham, R. Phalen, California State University San Bernardino
• Evaluation of the Chemical Degradation of Polymers Exposed to Complex Mixtures: Can We Predict Performance Based on Major Ingredients?
T. Pelham, K. Steele, R. Phalen, California State University San Bernardino
• I’m Loading 1,3-butadiene. What Respirator Should I Use?
D. Shoop, Total Safety
• Evaluation of Personal Cooling Gear for Occupational Settings
K. Myers, R. Reed, E. Lutz, Public Health, University of Arizona
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO125
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888