|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
|We believe that worker health and safety is a fundamental human right, and that’s why we tirelessly work to promote and advance the occupational health and safety profession and those who practice it.|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Session Moderator: T. Pearce, OSHA
• NIOSH Center for Direct Reading and Sensor Technologies: Enabling a New Era of Safety, Health, Well-being, and Productivity.
D. DeBord, NIOSH
• Real-Time Detection of ppb Levels of Benzene in Industrial Atmospheres.
J. Maclachlan, J. Driscoll, PID Analyzers, LLC
• Worker Exposure Assessment Strategies for Tank Gauging Operations Conducted in the Bakken Oilfields (North Dakota).
J. Hill, P. Smith, D. Pearce, U.S. Department of Labor – OSHA
• Real-Time Detection System for Measuring VOCs, Temperature, Humidity, and Location.
K. Brown, K. Mead, R. Kovein, P. Shaw, NIOSH
R. Voorhees, Univ. Cincinnati
A. Brandes, MeasureNet LLC
• Combatting Humidity and Other Matrix Gases on the Response Hand-held PIDs.
W. Haag, Ion Science USA
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO123
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888