|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Moderator: J. Hauge, 3M.
• Simulation of N95 FFR Efficiency to Determine a Potential Protection Factor.
P. O’Shaughnessy, Occupational & Environmental Health, University of Iowa.
• Comparing Real-Time Fit Factors to Traditional Fit Factors by OSHA Exercise for N95 Respirators.
M. Sietsema, L. Brosseau, University of Illinois at Chicago
• Filter Performance of N95 FFRs in Dry and Moderately Humid Air: Manikin-based Study with NaCl and Combustion Aerosols.
S. Gao, S. Grinshpun, J. Kim, M. Yermakov, Y. Elmashae, T. Reponen, Department of Environmental Health, University of Cincinnati
X. He, West Virginia University
• Evaluation of the Effect of Head Strap Length on Facial Fit of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators.
M. Bergman, Z. Zhuang, A. Palmiero, G. Niezgoda, NIOSH/NPPTL
• Development of a New Data Acquisition System for Recording and Analyzing In-Facepiece Pressures during NIOSH Breathing Machine Tests.
J. Parker, NIOSH, Pittsburgh, PA.
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO116
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888