|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Session Moderator: M. O’Reilly, School of Public Health, Manlius, NY. Presentations:
• Development of a Fatigue Failure-Based Ergonomics Assessment Tool for Low Back Disorder Risk.
R. Thomas, Auburn University, Auburn, AL.
• Observation-Based Posture Assessment: Toward a Best Practice Approach.
D. Andrews, P. Weir, Kinesiology, University of Windsor, Windsor, ON, Canada
B. Lowe, NIOSH, Cincinnati, OH.
• Evaluating and Improving Short and Long Term Shoulder Injury Risk.
J. Guerin, Health, Safety and Environmental Services, Bureau Veritas North America Inc., Seattle, WA.
• A Proposed Mobile Application to Include Multiple Ergonomic Assessment Tools.
N. Ketzler, S. Gallagher, R. Sesek, C. Seals, R. Thomas, Auburn University, Auburn, AL.
S. Gibson, Ergonomics Applications, Salem, SC.
• The Aging Workforce: Changes in Muscle Physiology.
B. McGowan, Humantech, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO113
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888