|Catalyst Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
|We believe that worker safety is a fundamental human right, and that’s why we tirelessly work to promote and advance the occupational health and safety profession and those who practice it.|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Session Moderator: D. Breeding, Texas A&M University
• Plant Labeling, What Now?: Aligning the Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS®) with the Updated OSHA Hazard Communication Standard and GHS.
S. Sides, American Coatings Association
A. Dartt, L. Anderson, Golder Associates
• Delivering Industrial Hygiene Training Programs to Developing Countries: An Online Path.
D. Zalk, UIC GPOHP
• Health Links Colorado™: Creating a Healthier, More Productive Workforce through Workplace Training and Education.
M. Haan, Center for Worker Health and Environment, Colorado School of Public Health
• Effectiveness of Educational and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Isocyanate Exposure in the Auto Body Repair and Refinishing Industry: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial.
Y. Liu, Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, University of North Texas Health Science Center
M. Stowe, J. Sparer, C. Redlich, Yale University
• Influencing Safe Behavior as a Strategy for Reducing Preventable Hydrogen Sulfide Exposures.
D. Lee, Shell Health, Shell Oil Company
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO110
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888