|About AIHA | Contact Us | Find a Consultant | CareerAdvantage | MEMBER CENTER|
|DISCOVER IH||MEMBERSHIP||EDUCATION||EVENTS||RESOURCES||TOPICS||GOVERNMENT||GET INVOLVED|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Session Moderator: M. Soltis, Tetra Tech
• Personal and Area Monitoring for Airborne Concentrations of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) and 2-Ethylhexanoic Acid (EHA) During and After Application of Low Pressure Polyurethane Foam Insulation in a Residential Crawlspace.
J. Cikalo, Dow Chemical Company
• ANSI A10.49: The Control of Chemical Hazards in Construction.
M. Gillen, NIOSH (retired)
S. Schneider, Laborers’ Health & Safety Fund
• An Evaluation of Commercially Available Portable Local Exhaust Ventilation for Welding Fumes in Construction: The Epilogue.
J. Meeker, University of Michigan
P. Susi, CPWR
• Think AND Act Locally: Promoting Use of Engineering Controls in Construction at the Municipal Level.
P. Susi, CPWR
M. Goldberg, City University of New York, Emeritus
M. Weinstein, Florida International University
• Confined Spaces in Residential Buildings.
P. Bergholz, AMEC
• Ventilation for Painting in Enclosed Spaces.
D. Chute, Atrium Environmental Health and Safety Services, LLC
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO105
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
AIHA® | 3141 Fairview Park Dr, Suite 777 | Falls Church, VA 22042 | phone +1 703-849-8888 | fax +1 703-207-3561
Copyright American Industrial Hygiene Association