|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Session Moderator: G. McCaslin, SeaCast, Inc., Marysville, WA.
• Federal Post-Disaster Indoor Environmental Pollutants Guidance.
W. Friedman, Office of Healthy Homes, HUD, Washington, D.C.
• Assessing the Effectiveness of Air Duct Cleaning on Indoor Environmental Quality at a Large Laboratory Facility.
J. Archer, U.S. EPA, Research Triangle Park, NC
A. Imler, Eastern Research Group, Inc., Morrisville, NC.
• Mysterious Eye Illnesses in a Commercial Kitchen.
C. Haury, Golder Associates Inc., Jacksonville, FL.
• IEQ Issues in a Newly-Constructed Laboratory Research Building.
M. Brinton, Weill Cornell Medical College EHS, New York, NY.
• Characterizing Air Quality in Manned Habitats using a Portable FTIR Spectrometer.
O. Monje, Air Revitalization Lab, Kennedy Space Center, FL
A. Caraccio, NASA KSC, Kennedy Space Center, FL.
• Developing Effective Air Contaminant Bake-Outs.
S. Evans, MDE Inc., Seattle, WA.
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO102
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888