|Catalyst JOEH Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
|We believe that worker health and safety is a fundamental human right, and that’s why we tirelessly work to promote and advance the occupational health and safety profession and those who practice it.|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Session Moderator: M. Andrew, Sumerra
• A Novel Method for Determining Chemical Residues from Fire and Smoke in Indoor Air.
A. Delia, K. Martin, Prism Analytical Technologies, Inc., Mt. Pleasant, MI
D. Baxter, Environmental Analysis Associates, Inc., San Diego, CA
• A Comparison of Canisters and Solid Sorbent Tubes for Air Sampling of Volatile Organic Compounds in Indoor Environments for 14 to 21 Days.
A. Rossner, Institute for a Sustainable Environment, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY.
• Representativeness of Single-Point Sampling for Estimating Residential Indoor Air Temperature and Relative Humidity.
J. Johnston, B. Magnusson, D. Eggett, Health Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
S. Collingwood, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
S. Bernhardt, Utah State University, Logan, UT
• Characterization of Malodors from a Polymethyl Methacrylate Roof Membrane System.
J. Kominsky, Environmental Quality Management, Inc., Cincinnati, OH.
• Particulate and Chemical Emissions from 3-Dimensional Printers.
A. Stefaniak, M. Duling, R. LeBouf, NIOSH, Morgantown, WV
J. Yi, T. Nurkiewicz, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
• Mercury Vapor Analysis of Cinnabar in Simulated Shipping Conditions by Atomic Fluoresence Spectroscopy.
G. Rowe, Arizona Instrument, Chandler, AZ
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO111
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888