|Catalyst Find Consultants Job Board Member Center Marketplace|
|About AIHA Membership Get Involved AIHA University Events IH/OEHS Careers Public Resources|
|We believe that worker safety is a fundamental human right, and that’s why we tirelessly work to promote and advance the occupational health and safety profession and those who practice it.|
Recorded at AIHce 2015
Session Moderator: M. Soltis, Tetra Tech
• Personal and Area Monitoring for Airborne Concentrations of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) and 2-Ethylhexanoic Acid (EHA) During and After Application of Low Pressure Polyurethane Foam Insulation in a Residential Crawlspace.
J. Cikalo, Dow Chemical Company
• ANSI A10.49: The Control of Chemical Hazards in Construction.
M. Gillen, NIOSH (retired)
S. Schneider, Laborers’ Health & Safety Fund
• An Evaluation of Commercially Available Portable Local Exhaust Ventilation for Welding Fumes in Construction: The Epilogue.
J. Meeker, University of Michigan
P. Susi, CPWR
• Think AND Act Locally: Promoting Use of Engineering Controls in Construction at the Municipal Level.
P. Susi, CPWR
M. Goldberg, City University of New York, Emeritus
M. Weinstein, Florida International University
• Confined Spaces in Residential Buildings.
P. Bergholz, AMEC
• Ventilation for Painting in Enclosed Spaces.
D. Chute, Atrium Environmental Health and Safety Services, LLC
Read the full session abstract.
|Stock #: AOD15_PO105
Member $25/Non-Member $35/Student $25
Phone +1 703-849-8888